en

ove around an | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » Ogólne » Ogólne pytania
panxing18
panxing18 Sep 10 '18
 Here’s an odd stat about Patriots QB Tom Brady. A look back at a great Dolphins comeback against the Patriots. Examining the defensive end position on the Bills. The Jets are counting on RT Brandon Shell to continue to develop. The Browns never ran a play when leading by more than one score in 2017. Steelers WR Antonio Brown and Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey shared some mutual respect. Ravens QB Lamar Jackson would love to show up the Chargers. PFT’s argument that Marvin Lewis won’t get fired is getting noticed in Cincinnati. Your reminder that the Texans’ pass protection sucked last year. Here’s the Colts’ clinching interception against the Patriots to send Indianapolis to the 2006 Super Bowl. Could Jaguars QB Blake Bortles really be an MVP candidate? Is Marcus Mariota the top quarterback in the AFC South? Appreciating the greatness of Von Miller. More criticism for the NFL’s decision not to let Chiefs G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif put M.D. on his jersey. Here’s a look at how the Chargers built their 90-player roster. Raiders rookies visited Facebook. Here’s an argument from Philly that the Giants will stink this year. Eagles QB Nick Foles was unreal on third downs in the postseason. Washington RB Derrius Guice appears to have the inside track for the starting job. Here’s a prediction of the Cowboys’ 53-man roster. Bears RB Tarik Cohen talked about his role in the offense with Jim Rome. Here’s a look back at when some people thought Brian Brohm was better than Aaron Rodgers. If the Lions’ offensive line is going to reach its potential Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey , T.J. Lang needs to stay healthy. Stefon Diggs calls the Vikings a well coached team. Falcons WR Julio Jones congratulated Steelers WR Antonio Brown on being the top-ranked receiver on the NFL’s Top 100 players list. Panthers QB Cam Newton has been posting some videos of his offseason workouts. Saints QB Drew Brees has been a Top 10 player on the NFL Network list three times. The Buccaneers are limiting public access to training camp. Seahawks LB Shaquem Griffin is a grand marshal for the Special Olympics. Cardinals DE Chandler Jones says the defense will have less thinking and more doing this season. The Rams had seven players on the Top 100 list, tied with the Vikings for the most in the NFL. Remembering the great 49ers WR Dwight Clark. The Pittsburgh Steelers value versatility in their defensive backs. Morgan Burnett should fit right in. The two-time defending AFC North champions signed the free agent safety to a three-year deal on Tuesday, part of an overhaul in the secondary that began last week when the team cut ties with veterans Mike Mitchell Ramik Wilson Jersey , Robert Golden and William Gay. The 29-year-old Burnett has played all eight seasons of his NFL career in Green Bay, collecting 683 tackles, 44 passes defensed Geno Atkins Jersey , nine interceptions and 10 fumble recoveries. He started 102 games for the Packers and won a Super Bowl ring in 2011, when Green Bay beat Pittsburgh. "I'm coming in to do my job the best I can do, wherever I fit Myles Jack Jersey ," Burnett said. "To be accountable as a teammate and earn the respect of the coaches and get into a routine with the rest of the fellas." Burnett moved around late in his tenure with the Packers but spent the majority of the time in Green Bay at safety. It's a position where the Steelers have a serious need after deciding to part ways with Mitchell and Golden. Sean Davis has shown flashes during his two seasons and has one of the two starting spots. The other remains up in the air, though Burnett would figure to have the inside track over J.J. Wilcox. "There's things in my toolbox I'm capable to move around and play different positions if need be," Burnett said. "But definitely I came into the league as safety and that's where I'm comfortable at." Burnett's signing is the second by Pittsburgh during free agency. The Steelers signed inside linebacker Jon Bostic to a two-year deal over the weekend. Authentic Womens Paul Worrilow Jersey
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer

News

Coarse words and new thinking

As is often pointed out, coarse or profane language usually represents an outburst of emotion, not careful reason. The president of the United States recently used coarse language while discussing im

Spy suspect s arrest: What motivates turncoats?

Recommended: How much do you know about China? As for geopolitics, the US is now aware that China has developed a full spectrum intelligence capability. “I don’t think this should be seen as someth

The U.S. Has Cut Half of Its Aid to Palestinian Refugees Pending U.N. Reform

The U.S. is the largest donor to the agency that supports millions of Palestinian refugees

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Despite tragic blaze, New York s fire fatalities are sharply down

Just one year ago, New York City officials were celebrating the lowest number of fire fatalities the city had ever seen in over 100 years. It was the largest number of fatalities in a single fire in

States make headway on opioid abuse

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island partial year estimates for 2017 show drops of 10 percent and 9 percent respectively in overdose deaths. Massachusetts was the first of what are now many states that

Watch today’s SpaceX launch live right here at 12:30 PM

SpaceX might have some seriously grand plans for the near future of its rocket program, but until the world s most powerful rocket is ready to head skyward, it s business as usual at the commercial

Palatine boy scouts send science experiment into space via SpaceX rocket

A SpaceX rocket that launched Monday toward the International Space Station is carrying an experiment from a boy scouts troop in Palatine.

Adsense

Oxwall: 1.8.4 (10800) Page: 0.924s | 2.00 MBMB Request: FORUM_CTRL_Topic::index Components: 19 Events: 200 Database: 85qrs | 0.857s CLEAR CACHE