en

win, Matt was the last s | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » Ogólne » Test forum
panxing18
panxing18 Sep 21 '18
 Super Bowl 52 is still five days away http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/jimmy-graham-jersey , but the Kansas City Chiefs and Washington Redskins have already gotten the offseason going. The Chiefs are trading Alex Smith to the nation's capital, according to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport:The #Chiefs are trading QB Alex Smith to the #Redskins, source confirms (as @TerezPaylor reported). It involves picks and a player. Huge deal.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 31, 2018There is an agreement in principle for Alex Smith to go to the #Redskins. The deal will be finalized tomorrow. This means Kirk Cousins will be a free agent. Mega-deal.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 31, 2018The Redskins immediately gave Smith an extension, per Adam Schefter of ESPN:QB Alex Smith and Washington now have reached an agreement on a new four-year contract extension, per sources. Smith, who had one year left on his contact, tied to Washington for next five seasons. Smith gets long-term deal from Washington that Cousins could not.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 31, 2018Smith was widely expected to be traded after the Chiefs' shocking loss to the Tennessee Titans in the wild card round. Kansas City also moved up last year to draft Texas Tech quarterback Patrick Mahomes II with the 10th pick, so Smith's tenure with the Chiefs was running out.The Redskins almost certainly won't bring back quarterback Kirk Cousins http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/byron-jones-jersey , as Rapoport mentioned. The 2016 Pro Bowler has tossed for 4,000 yards and has thrown over 25 touchdown in each of the past three seasons. Cousins led the Redskins to an NFC East crown in 2015. Marcel Hirscher won a slalom on Thursday to match Italian great Alberto Tomba’s tally of 50 men’s World Cup wins. The six-time overall champion from Austria became only the fourth male skier to reach that mark, also joining Hermann Maier (54) and Ingemar Stenmark (86). On the women’s circuit, only Lindsey Vonn (78), Annemarie Moser-Proell (62) and Vreni Schneider (55) have passed the 50-win milestone. ”I haven’t been following Alberto’s career very closely. For me the `Sandmann’ was more interesting back then,” Hirscher quipped, referring to a character from a German-language children’s TV program in the 1990s. Tomba, who also won Olympic gold in slalom and twice in GS, won his last race shortly before retiring in March 1998, while Hirscher turned nine that month. ”I am very proud of this, definitely http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/taco-charlton-jersey , but I am very thankful on the other side for being healthy all the time,” the Austrian said. Hirscher quickly recovered from fracturing his left ankle in preseason training in August and didn’t have to sit out a race because of the injury. He would have missed the season-opening giant slalom in October but that race was canceled due to bad weather. Watched by 11,000 spectators under floodlights on Thursday, Hirscher beat his Austrian teammate and first-run leader, Michael Matt, by 0.05 seconds. Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway was 0.11 behind in third, with another Austrian, Manuel Feller, trailing by 0.79 in fourth. ”Zagreb is a unique race,” said Hirscher after his fourth win here. ”Standing in the finish area, seeing all the lights from the city http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/jamize-olawale-jersey , they are shining really bright up to the hill. It is something really special.” With his third slalom win and fifth overall this season, Hirscher stretched his lead in the overall standings to 94 points over second-place Kristoffersen. The Norwegian got his seventh podium but is still awaiting his first win of the season. He led the race with only Hirscher and Matt still to come, and lost his temper and kicked a chair in the finish area as soon as Hirscher edged his time. ”When I am disappointed, I am not afraid of (showing) it. I am really disappointed with doing the mistake on the flat that makes it a third place instead of a win,” said Kristoffersen, the Olympic slalom bronze medalist from 2014. ”I skied so good at the top and so good at the bottom, so this mistake is what makes me angry. I think, as an athlete, you are allowed to be angry, and then you let it go.” The result gave Hirscher his 114th World Cup podium, equaling the Austrian record set by Moser-Proell. Only Stenmark (155) and Vonn (131) have finished more times in the top three of a World Cup event. Matt Matthias Farley Jersey , the younger brother of 2014 Olympic slalom champion Mario Matt, posted the fastest time and led Hirscher by 0.21 after the opening run. Chasing his second career win, Matt was the last starter in the final run and initially extended his lead over Hirscher to 0.60 seconds, but his advantage was only 0.17 at the final split time and he lost over two tenths in the finish section. ”The top section was really good, but the middle section wasn’t that good so I lost lots of time there. The last five, six gates I didn’t push enough,” said Matt, who also finished runner-up in a city event in Oslo last Monday. The men’s World Cup moves to Switzerland this weekend for a GS and another slalom in Adelboden. Adidas Sidney Crosby Jersey
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer

News

Coarse words and new thinking

As is often pointed out, coarse or profane language usually represents an outburst of emotion, not careful reason. The president of the United States recently used coarse language while discussing im

Spy suspect s arrest: What motivates turncoats?

Recommended: How much do you know about China? As for geopolitics, the US is now aware that China has developed a full spectrum intelligence capability. “I don’t think this should be seen as someth

The U.S. Has Cut Half of Its Aid to Palestinian Refugees Pending U.N. Reform

The U.S. is the largest donor to the agency that supports millions of Palestinian refugees

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Despite tragic blaze, New York s fire fatalities are sharply down

Just one year ago, New York City officials were celebrating the lowest number of fire fatalities the city had ever seen in over 100 years. It was the largest number of fatalities in a single fire in

States make headway on opioid abuse

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island partial year estimates for 2017 show drops of 10 percent and 9 percent respectively in overdose deaths. Massachusetts was the first of what are now many states that

Watch today’s SpaceX launch live right here at 12:30 PM

SpaceX might have some seriously grand plans for the near future of its rocket program, but until the world s most powerful rocket is ready to head skyward, it s business as usual at the commercial

Palatine boy scouts send science experiment into space via SpaceX rocket

A SpaceX rocket that launched Monday toward the International Space Station is carrying an experiment from a boy scouts troop in Palatine.

Adsense

Oxwall: 1.8.4 (10800) Page: 0.936s | 2.00 MBMB Request: FORUM_CTRL_Topic::index Components: 19 Events: 200 Database: 85qrs | 0.855s CLEAR CACHE