en

Youth Nate Hairston Jersey | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » Ogólne » Ogólne pytania
linchao
linchao Jun 24 '19
Colts head coach Frank Reich didn’t hesitate when it came to explaining his decision to go for it on fourth-and-4 from his own 43-yard-line with 27 seconds left in overtime on Sunday.Reich said he would do the same thing “10 times out of 10” even though the Colts weren’t able to convert for a first down and ultimately lost when the Texans kicked a field goal. On Monday Womens Darius Leonard Jersey , Reich backed off that phrasing — “It’s probably not a complete absolute as it is a mindset of being aggressive” — but not the way he handled things on Sunday.“Obviously I thought about it in the last 24 hours and still feel really good about the decision,” Reich said, via ESPN.com. “I understand the other side of that decision and I’m not saying that’s not fair. In my mind, right now we’re the best team in the NFL on third down. We’re really good at converting those. That’s No. 1. Our quarterback was on fire. That’s No. 2. Our offense was on fire. I didn’t feel like they could stop us. So that was a big factor. … It was a bit risky and a bit aggressive Youth Matthias Farley Jersey , but I think it was the right call. I feel good about it. Just didn’t feel good about the execution.”Andrew Luck led four scoring drives after halftime and was having his way with the Houston defense for most of the second half and overtime, so it’s easy to understand why Reich would want to keep rolling the dice that way rather than try for a tie with their AFC South rivals. The bye week is over and the Colts open up a 3 home-game stretch through the month of November with a critical divisional game against the Jaguars. If the Colts have any kind of playoff aspirations for 2018, the time is now to begin climbing. This team has left themselves almost no room for error, which is not great given their youth and inexperience Matthias Farley Jersey Stitched , but they’ve still got a chance. Let’s take a look at what they’re saying about the Colts around the league. I warn you, some of it is pretty stupid.ESPN has the Colts up one spot to 23rd.They are wrong about at least one thing here, Leonard has forced 3 fumbles, not 2.CBS Sports has the Colts ranked 20th. Yahoo! Sports has the Colts up from 25th to 22nd. USA Today has the Colts ranked 27th. Bleacher Report has the Colts 25th. I feel compelled to address the fact that issues on the offensive do NOT remain evident Youth Nate Hairston Jersey , and the Colts offensive line has done an incredible job, cutting Luck’s sacks by more than a third. Seriously B/R, watch real actual football. Please.The rest of the AFC SouthTexansESPN: 11thCBS Sports: 9th USA Today: 13th Yahoo! Sports: 11th Bleacher Report: 11th TitansESPN: 20th CBS Sports: 19th USA Today: 19th Yahoo! Sports: 18th Bleacher Report: 19th JaguarsESPN: 19th CBS Sports: 25th USA Today: 21st Yahoo! Sports: 19th Bleacher Report: 18th
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer

News

Coarse words and new thinking

As is often pointed out, coarse or profane language usually represents an outburst of emotion, not careful reason. The president of the United States recently used coarse language while discussing im

Spy suspect s arrest: What motivates turncoats?

Recommended: How much do you know about China? As for geopolitics, the US is now aware that China has developed a full spectrum intelligence capability. “I don’t think this should be seen as someth

The U.S. Has Cut Half of Its Aid to Palestinian Refugees Pending U.N. Reform

The U.S. is the largest donor to the agency that supports millions of Palestinian refugees

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Despite tragic blaze, New York s fire fatalities are sharply down

Just one year ago, New York City officials were celebrating the lowest number of fire fatalities the city had ever seen in over 100 years. It was the largest number of fatalities in a single fire in

States make headway on opioid abuse

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island partial year estimates for 2017 show drops of 10 percent and 9 percent respectively in overdose deaths. Massachusetts was the first of what are now many states that

Watch today’s SpaceX launch live right here at 12:30 PM

SpaceX might have some seriously grand plans for the near future of its rocket program, but until the world s most powerful rocket is ready to head skyward, it s business as usual at the commercial

Palatine boy scouts send science experiment into space via SpaceX rocket

A SpaceX rocket that launched Monday toward the International Space Station is carrying an experiment from a boy scouts troop in Palatine.

Adsense

Oxwall: 1.8.4 (10800) Page: 0.931s | 2.00 MBMB Request: FORUM_CTRL_Topic::index Components: 19 Events: 200 Database: 85qrs | 0.868s CLEAR CACHE