en

Greg Olsen Jersey | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » Ogólne » Ogólne pytania
linchao
linchao Jul 3 '19
Let’s take a look at the real OGs!"Let’s hear it for the real OGs! Isn’t there some type of hip hop tune that uses that phrase? From this maybe? But I digress already. Let’s talk about the hog mollies up front. The non-skill players if you will. The good news is the Panthers did not have a lot of turnover at guard 2018. Tyler Larsen filled in at right guard for an injured Trai Turner for three games early in the season. He didn’t exactly light it up. Left guard Greg Van Roten played all sixteen games and led team in number of snaps played Greg Olsen Jersey , logging over one thousand plays on the season. The bad news is the group as a whole did not have a great season performance wise. The Panthers offense struggled and I can’t say the guard position is free from criticism. So we need to look at the performance grades but also include other factors. If we are going to evaluate offensive guards we also need to look at penalties, particularly offensive holding.Here is how Pro Football Focus graded the Panthers at the position:Let’s start with the veteran and highest paid player at the position, right guard Trai Turner.Trai TurnerExperience: 5 yearsAge: 25Height: 6-3Weight: 315 lbsCollege: LSU2018 season: 13 starts; two offensive holding penalties, two false startsPro Football FocusBased on PFF grades alone Turner had a down year, in fact his worst year as a pro. Mind you only by a little plus there is the issue of an early injury. That could have been a nagging thing that helped draft him down with the whole offensive line. Yet my main concern with Turner is the trend. He does tend to rebound from a bad season with a better one, but will it match his 2015 season performance? We can only hope. We certainly need better run blocking Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey , something both starting guards struggled with in 2018. His $8.7 million cap hit in 2019 demands it. Another down year and his $12 million cap hit in 2020 will certainly make him a cap casualty. There is no reason he can’t turn it around though.Greg Van RotenExperience: 4 yearsAge: 28Height: 6-3Weight: 305 lbsCollege: Pennsylvania2018: 16 starts; 1 offensive holding penalty, 1 false startThe best thing you can say about Van Roten’s 2018 season is he was durable and he rarely got called for a penalty. He never missed a game and logged a team leading 1,059 snaps. Beyond that though Van Roten’s season was a big ‘meh!’. His 59.8 point PFF rating is barely palatable. He didn’t get a lot of penalties but maybe he should have tried to get more? I can’t believe I just typed that but my point is to push the envelope more, finish plays, pan cake someone. We need better run blocking from the position in the future. Van Roten is under contract for 2019 for $830k and is an unrestricted free agent after this coming season. The left guard spot is his to lose in 2019 and I would bet a lot the Panthers give him some serious competition, if not via free agency then the draft.Tyler LarsenExperience: 3 yearsAge: 27Height: 6-4Weight: 325 lbsCollege: Utah StateAs I stated earlier Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , Larsen didn’t leave much of an impression in the three games he started at right guard. Well maybe it left an impression, albeit a bad one on quarterback Cam Newton. So I expect to see Larsen, who is better suited at center, to be backing up our future center in 2019. The Panthers have a number of additional guards on the roster but none of them saw the field other than on special teams. Christian McCaffrey cracks the top five of latest consensus rankings."Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is now ranked fourth in the latest consensus player rankings at Fantasy Football Pros thanks to a couple key free agency moves. That puts him just ahead of a certain Saints player that the media loves to love. Consensus of 31 Experts - Mar 24, 2019It’s hard to argue with the three players in front of McCaffrey , if you don’t look at last season’s fantasy results. McCaffrey was the second highest scoring running back in the CSR fantasy leagues on Yahoo Sports Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey , trailing only Saquon Barkley. With an improved offensive line I can see McCaffrey having an even better season. The bigger surprise in the two top tiers is the drop by Odell Beckham Jr. I was thinking he upgraded his offense, not downgraded it by going to Cleveland. To get Beckham at No. 13would be a steal in my view. His new quarterback Baker Mayfield is also seriously under valued as the No. 16 quarterback. Running back Le’Veon Bell is also undervalued at No. 12 given the Jets have traditionally been a run first team. We’ll have to see how the new coaching staff uses him but they would be derelict in duty to not give him the ball a lot. I can see Bell’s ranking jumping into the top five once he reports to training camp. My theory on this low ranking is pundit owners like myself are still a little sunburned from his 2018 season hold out. Losing a first round pick like that is tough to swallow. Worse was the week after week of false hopes he would end his hold out. It was agony I tell you! or so I was told, I didn’t draft him. The biggest absence from the top two tiers is easily wide receiver Antonio Brown. This one I somewhat agree with. I don’t have much confidence in the Raiders even with Jon Gruden leading the team. I’ll be taking a ‘wait and see’ approach to Brown and Tyreek Hill as well for that matter.There’s lots of value in the third tier, even the tight ends. New comer Greg Kittle is the real deal though I would not draft him higher than the third round. JuJu Smith-Schuster, Aaron Jones and A.J. Green are my picks to outperform their current draft ranking.I still don’t understand how 13 running backs, 12 wide receivers and three tight ends can be ranked higher than the top quarterback when quarterbacks occupy six of the top ten scorers in 2018 https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Cameron-Artis-Payne-Jersey , including the top four spots. Yet that is the game I play in every draft. The better fantasy owners don’t over-draft players they think will out perform their draft positions. If you pick early in the first round of a 12-team league, then Patrick Mahomes should be there in the third after you’ve snatched up a top running back and a second tier wide receiver. For example here’s a solid three round start to a draft: No. 4 - Christian McCaffrey No. 20 - JuJu Smith-SchusterNo. 28 - Patrick MahomesDon’t like Mahomes at No. 28? Picking this low in the third round there is no way Mahomes would still be on the board at No. 40. Of course you Panthers homers could instead pick Cam Newton here. I would wait to No. 40 to take Newton myself and instead select T.Y. Hilton in the third and then Newton in the fourth. That is a winning core right there.
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer

News

Coarse words and new thinking

As is often pointed out, coarse or profane language usually represents an outburst of emotion, not careful reason. The president of the United States recently used coarse language while discussing im

Spy suspect s arrest: What motivates turncoats?

Recommended: How much do you know about China? As for geopolitics, the US is now aware that China has developed a full spectrum intelligence capability. “I don’t think this should be seen as someth

The U.S. Has Cut Half of Its Aid to Palestinian Refugees Pending U.N. Reform

The U.S. is the largest donor to the agency that supports millions of Palestinian refugees

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Despite tragic blaze, New York s fire fatalities are sharply down

Just one year ago, New York City officials were celebrating the lowest number of fire fatalities the city had ever seen in over 100 years. It was the largest number of fatalities in a single fire in

States make headway on opioid abuse

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island partial year estimates for 2017 show drops of 10 percent and 9 percent respectively in overdose deaths. Massachusetts was the first of what are now many states that

Watch today’s SpaceX launch live right here at 12:30 PM

SpaceX might have some seriously grand plans for the near future of its rocket program, but until the world s most powerful rocket is ready to head skyward, it s business as usual at the commercial

Palatine boy scouts send science experiment into space via SpaceX rocket

A SpaceX rocket that launched Monday toward the International Space Station is carrying an experiment from a boy scouts troop in Palatine.

Adsense

Oxwall: 1.8.4 (10800) Page: 1.230s | 2.00 MBMB Request: FORUM_CTRL_Topic::index Components: 19 Events: 200 Database: 85qrs | 1.131s CLEAR CACHE