en

Jaelen Strong Jersey 2019 | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » Ogólne » Ogólne pytania
linchao
linchao Jul 29 '19
More of the latest Browns news and notes from around the web in today’s dose of the Saturday Dawg Chow." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareSaturday Dawg Chow: Browns news (5/11/19)Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsCleveland Browns:Gerald McCoy remains squarely on Browns’ radar (Canton Repository) - Interest remains in six-time Pro Bowler Gerald McCoy Jaelen Strong Jersey 2019 , with the Browns playing the waiting game tied to McCoy’s contract, currently held by Tampa Bay.How Sione Takitaki’s wife discovered his potential (ohio.com) - Sione Takitaki shed tears in the office of Brigham Young University football coach Kalani Sitake and begged for another chance to redeem himself.Giants believed Beckham was a “problem the whole time” (nj.com) - When the Giants decided not to franchise tag their 25-year-old three-time Pro Bowl safety, defensive co-captain Landon Collins’ free-agent departure figured to be the biggest roster shake-up this offseason. Then the Odell Beckham trade happened about one week later.John Dorsey says Browns fans are more passionate than Packers fans (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel) - Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey, who has a long history with the Green Bay Packers organization, said something that’s sure to get the attention of his former team’s fan base.NFL:Bruce Arians hopes Jason Pierre-Paul injury is ‘one of those five or six-month things’ (Tampa Bay Times) - The hope for Bucs defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul is that the neck fracture he sustained in a one-car accident May 2 “is one of those five or six month things,’’ coach Bruce Arians said Friday.Le’Veon Bell to attend mandatory minicamp (NYDN) - The Jets aren’t particularly pleased with Le’Veon Bell’s decision to skip much of the team’s voluntary offseason program (regardless of what anyone says publicly), but the Pro Bowl running back has told Adam Gase that he will participate in the mandatory minicamp next month.Justin Layne redecorates Browns-themed bathroom (si.com) - When cornerback Justin Layne was drafted by the Steelers last month, he knew he would need to do a little redecorating at his home.Teams most likely to end playoff drought in 2019 (NFL.com) - The NFL doesn’t want you to suffer as a fan in perpetuity. Considerable infrastructure is in place to ensure teams that sink to the bottom of Competition Sea (not a real thing) don’t stay there for long. The salary cap Cleveland Browns JC Tretter Jersey , the draft and revenue sharing all exist to promote parity. The league is set up to save organizations and their fans from extended stretches of irrelevance. Jabrill Peppers has started playing self-defense.The Browns defensive back said Thursday 鈥?his 23rd birthday 鈥?that he has stopped going out in public by himself in downtown Cleveland following hostile confrontations with fans unhappy with the way he's played.Peppers said he has endured verbal taunts and some joking in the past, but that lately some of the encounters have nearly gotten physical."When you walk up on another man, that's a hostile situation," Peppers said following practice. "For me, I have way more to lose than the average guy. So it puts me in kind of a funky situation where I can't even go get daily toiletries or things without having to worry about something like that."Peppers did not give any specifics about the altercations. However, on Wednesday he told the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram about an "aggressive" exchange in a drug store where "my boy had to pull me away one time."Peppers said he has been confronted numerous times and believes some of the grief he's taken is because he went to Michigan and plays in a city where rival Ohio State fans are abundant."Sometimes it's more so jokes, but as of late it's kind of a little bit more different situation than just verbal," he said.Peppers also tried to clarify comments that Browns fans are "very Womens JC Tretter 2019 Jersey , very wishy-washy." The former Michigan star said he wasn't referring to die-hard Browns fans, but rather to an overall environment that exits in Cleveland 鈥?and other cities."This is the NFL and that's how it is," he said. "Love you when you're doing good, and they don't when you're not. We know we have to play better. Obviously, I wasn't talking about the fans as a whole 鈥?just more so the environment of an NFL franchise. We understand the city of Cleveland loves their Browns and wants to see us get back to how it's supposed to be."But that's just the NFL. They love you when you're doing good or not so much when you're not."Peppers said he has taken to covering up when he's out shopping, but that hasn't helped much."I don't want to walk into a store with a hoodie on, that's just bad manners," he said.The No. 25 overall pick in the 2017 draft Antonio Callaway Jersey Stitched , Peppers has not lived up to expectations and he knows that's at the root of the backlash he's getting from fans. He's been moved around in Cleveland's defense as the Browns try to figure out how to best use the 5-foot-11, 215-pounder who was one of the nation's most impactful players in college but hasn't had close to the same success as a pro.Peppers has also struggled returning punts and kicks, and his lack of production has drawn the wrath of some Cleveland fans. He understands it's up to him to change the narrative.But despite the recent negative experiences, he has not soured on playing in Cleveland."I love the Browns. I love the city," he said "I love how passionate the fans are and part of what I get is my fault."I'm not playing up to my potential and they see that as well, so you can't fault the people for feeling how they feel. You just gotta take it with a grain of salt and do what you gotta do to get better."
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer

News

Coarse words and new thinking

As is often pointed out, coarse or profane language usually represents an outburst of emotion, not careful reason. The president of the United States recently used coarse language while discussing im

Spy suspect s arrest: What motivates turncoats?

Recommended: How much do you know about China? As for geopolitics, the US is now aware that China has developed a full spectrum intelligence capability. “I don’t think this should be seen as someth

The U.S. Has Cut Half of Its Aid to Palestinian Refugees Pending U.N. Reform

The U.S. is the largest donor to the agency that supports millions of Palestinian refugees

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Despite tragic blaze, New York s fire fatalities are sharply down

Just one year ago, New York City officials were celebrating the lowest number of fire fatalities the city had ever seen in over 100 years. It was the largest number of fatalities in a single fire in

States make headway on opioid abuse

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island partial year estimates for 2017 show drops of 10 percent and 9 percent respectively in overdose deaths. Massachusetts was the first of what are now many states that

Watch today’s SpaceX launch live right here at 12:30 PM

SpaceX might have some seriously grand plans for the near future of its rocket program, but until the world s most powerful rocket is ready to head skyward, it s business as usual at the commercial

Palatine boy scouts send science experiment into space via SpaceX rocket

A SpaceX rocket that launched Monday toward the International Space Station is carrying an experiment from a boy scouts troop in Palatine.

Adsense

Oxwall: 1.8.4 (10800) Page: 0.943s | 2.00 MBMB Request: FORUM_CTRL_Topic::index Components: 19 Events: 200 Database: 85qrs | 0.873s CLEAR CACHE