en

Drew Brees Jersey 2019 | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » Ogólne » Ogólne pytania
linchao
linchao Aug 15
New Orleans Saints Fantasy Advice - Stars Drew Brees Jersey 2019 , Steals, Sleepers, and STAY THE #$%@ AWAY - Part II This will be Part 2 of a two-part series where I break down the New Orleans Saints you should have on your radar entering your fantasy football draft. Because I’m a fan of alliteration, I’ve created groups known as Stars, Steals, Sleepers, and Stay the #$%@ Away. In each Part, I will give you one player in each category from the Saints. First, definitions of each group:Star – The upper echelon of fantasy performers. Elite across all positions.Steal – Undervalued on fantasy ranking boards.Sleepers – High risk, high reward type player.Stay the #$%@ Away – Overvalued or high potential to be a dud.Star – WR Michael ThomasPhoto by Stephen Maturen/Getty ImagesMichael Thomas just keeps getting better. In 2017 New Orleans Saints Austin Carr Jersey , Thomas caught four fewer touchdowns than his rookie year, but saw increases in his receptions and yards. And in 2018, he could be even better.There are a lot of question marks surrounding the rest of the receiving corps in New Orleans this year. Ted Ginn Jr.will be entering his 12th season. Tre’Quan Smith will be entering his first. And Cameron Meredith will be playing in his first games in over a year. Coby Fleener is gone. Willie Snead is gone. Alvin Kamara might be used more in the running game, taking away his reps in passing situations. That just opens Thomas up for a bazillion targets in 2018. And with the Saints lacking many redzone options, he should also see a huge uptick in his touchdowns from last year.Draft Thomas confidently in the backend of the first round/early second.Steal – RB Mark IngramPhoto by Sean Gardner/Getty ImagesWhen the news came out of Mark Ingram’s suspension for the first four games of 2018, he started tumbling down draft boards. People are afraid that he could take a similar path to Willie Snead from the year before, and never find his groove after the suspension. There are others still who anticipate Kamara taking the lead job and running with it (no pun intended), leaving Ingram has the primary back-up for 2018.Don’t buy it.When Ingram returns, he will likely slot right back into his role with the Saints from 2017, and could be an absolute steal in the later rounds of your fantasy draft.Sleeper – Cameron MeredithPhoto by David Banks/Getty ImagesOf all of the Wide Receivers on the Saints who could be the biggest star alongside Michael Thomas Womens Austin Carr 2019 Jersey , my money is on former Chicago Bear Cameron Meredith. Meredith was able to pull in 66 receptions in only 14 games in 2016 for 888 yards. We’ve seen Brees support two 1,000 receivers before (as recently as 2016 with Brandin Cooks and Michael Thomas), and if there’s a chance of it happening again, grab Meredith in the final rounds of your 2018 fantasy drafts.Stay the #$%@ Away – TE Benjamin WatsonPhoto by Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesIn Watson’s final year of his first stint in New Orleans, he put up career bests in yards (825) and touchdowns (6). Could he do it again in 2018? Sure, it’s possible, but he’s entering his age 38 season. Tony Gonzalez put up 859 yards and 8 TDs in his final year in the NFL with the Atlanta Falcons, but even that was his age 37 season. Another way to put it into perspective: Jason Witten just announced his retirement at age 36. Expecting Watson to be a fantasy asset for your team in 2018 is likely putting too high of hopes on the veteran. When the season started for the Arizona Cardinals, Sam Bradford was the quarterback and Mike McCoy was offensive coordinator.Now both are gone.On Saturday, while the team was enjoying a long weekend off New Orleans Saints Craig Robertson Jersey , the Cardinals released Bradford, who lost his starting job after three games to rookie Josh Rosen and had been inactive for the last five. Bradford's departure came a little less than two weeks after McCoy was fired and replaced by quarterbacks coach Byron Leftwich.Coach Steve Wilks said Monday that in releasing Bradford "we did what we thought was best for the team. We needed that position to be able to add quality depth at different positions."The Cardinals made several roster moves during their bye week. Last week, they signed tight end John Phillips and offensive lineman Colby Gossett. Gossett was signed off the Minnesota practice squad. On Monday, Arizona signed offensive lineman Zack Golditch from the Indianapolis practice squad. The team also re-signed wide receiver Kendall Wright, who had a 10-day stint with the team in October.Arizona was looking to add depth on the offensive line even though all five starters might be healthy enough to play Sunday at Kansas City. John Wetzel, a backup at both tackle and guard, was placed on injured reserve Saturday with a neck injury.Right guard Justin Pugh said he is hoping his broken hand will be healed enough for him to play Sunday, which would be four weeks from the day he injured it.The Cardinals (2-6) are coming off a come-from-behind win over San Francisco but face a much more daunting challenge against the Chiefs (8-1), who opened as 15-point favorites with the advantage moving to 16 陆 points on Monday."Dynamic in every area," Wilks said of the Chiefs Womens Craig Robertson 2019 Jersey , "particularly on the offensive side of the ball. (Patrick) Mahomes is playing outstanding, an MVP-caliber player right now, and all the weapons around him. Again, it's just about trying to eliminate the big plays, and that's what they're known for thus far this year is just creating big plays over the top. We've got to try to eliminate that."It's the first of several difficult road challenges for Arizona in the second half of the season. The Cardinals also play at Atlanta, Green Bay and the Los Angeles Chargers.Arizona's practice Monday was its first since last Tuesday. A workout had been scheduled for last Wednesday but Wilks cancelled it."A lot of injuries, I wanted to be able to give the guys an opportunity to recover," he said.Despite the long weekend, Arizona got an extra day of practice this week. Players have Tuesday off before returning to their regular Wednesday-Thursday-Friday practice schedule.It gives Leftwich a little extra time to work on the offense, which slogged through three quarters before Rosen threw two TD passes in the fourth-quarter in the 18-15 win over San Francisco."I think it was very beneficial Cheap Craig Robertson Youth Jersey ," Wilks said. "I'm out there, and I'm watching the flow of practice. I'm seeing it in action with Josh and the things that they're doing. Not really to indulge a lot in the game plan, but you can see Byron trying to evolve and move this offense in another direction. I think the bye week was very beneficial to him, as well as to the offense."Rookie wide receiver Christian Kirk said Leftwich brings "a lot of new energy.""He's such a smart mind and he's just really good at putting his guys in the right position," Kirk said.
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer

News

Coarse words and new thinking

As is often pointed out, coarse or profane language usually represents an outburst of emotion, not careful reason. The president of the United States recently used coarse language while discussing im

Spy suspect s arrest: What motivates turncoats?

Recommended: How much do you know about China? As for geopolitics, the US is now aware that China has developed a full spectrum intelligence capability. “I don’t think this should be seen as someth

The U.S. Has Cut Half of Its Aid to Palestinian Refugees Pending U.N. Reform

The U.S. is the largest donor to the agency that supports millions of Palestinian refugees

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Despite tragic blaze, New York s fire fatalities are sharply down

Just one year ago, New York City officials were celebrating the lowest number of fire fatalities the city had ever seen in over 100 years. It was the largest number of fatalities in a single fire in

States make headway on opioid abuse

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island partial year estimates for 2017 show drops of 10 percent and 9 percent respectively in overdose deaths. Massachusetts was the first of what are now many states that

Watch today’s SpaceX launch live right here at 12:30 PM

SpaceX might have some seriously grand plans for the near future of its rocket program, but until the world s most powerful rocket is ready to head skyward, it s business as usual at the commercial

Palatine boy scouts send science experiment into space via SpaceX rocket

A SpaceX rocket that launched Monday toward the International Space Station is carrying an experiment from a boy scouts troop in Palatine.

Adsense

Oxwall: 1.8.4 (10800) Page: 0.872s | 6.00 MBMB Request: FORUM_CTRL_Topic::index Components: 19 Events: 200 Database: 85qrs | 0.690s CLEAR CACHE