en

Jerry-Rice-Jersey | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » Ogólne » Ogólne pytania
linchao
linchao Dec 14 '19
The San Francisco 49ers said Sunday they plan to release linebacker Reuben Foster after he was arrested at the team hotel in Tampa https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jerry-Rice-Jersey , Florida, on a domestic violence charge.An arrest report from the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office said Foster was booked into jail at 11:11 p.m. Saturday and released Sunday on $2,000 bail. Foster was arrested by Tampa police at 9:10 p.m. at the Grand Hyatt hotel where the team was staying before playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers."He was really taking some very positive steps and maturing in a really nice fashion," general manager John Lynch told reporters before the game. "Unfortunately in life there's consequences for your actions. When you show bad judgment, particularly after something has been communicated very clearly what the expectations are, there are consequences."Foster will be placed on waivers officially on Monday. The other 31 teams will have an opportunity to claim him, although the NFL could place him on the commissioner's exempt list if he is signed. Spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league is reviewing the matter.The 24-year-old Foster was charged with one count of first-degree misdemeanor domestic violence. Tampa Police spokeswoman Janelle McGregor said a woman told police that Foster slapped her phone out of her hand, pushed her in the chest area and slapped her with an open hand on the left side of her face. McGregor said officers observed a 1-inch scratch on the accuser's left collarbone.McGregor said officers learned that Foster had lived with the woman in the past and had been involved in an on-and-off relationship with her over the past three years. Police later confirmed the woman was Elissa Ennis, who had accused Foster of hitting her in February but later recanted the allegations.Lynch said the incident didn't happen on the two secure floors of the hotel reserved for the team, saying players have the opportunity to rent rooms in other parts of the hotel for friends and family members.Lynch and coach Kyle Shanahan said in April following that arrest on domestic violence charges that were eventually dropped after the recantation that the team had a zero-tolerance policy.Lynch said he had not made a judgment on whether Foster hit Ennis but felt the decision to cut ties with the 2017 first-round pick was necessary."That doesn't mean we don't love him Colin Kaepernick Jersey ," Lynch said. "We all do. We care for him. We feel it's in the best interest of our organization to move on at this point. That's a very tough decision. I want to be clear that this is organizational decision. Kyle and I talked last night. We brought it to ownership and we were all in lock step with the decision. It was not easy on anybody."Foster has had multiple run-ins with the law since being drafted by the 49ers 31st overall in 2017 out of Alabama. He was charged in January in Alabama with second-degree marijuana possession. That charge was eventually dismissed after he completed a first-time offender diversion course.Foster then faced more serious charges for an incident in California in February. He was initially charged in April with felonies for domestic violence, making criminal threats and weapons possession after being accused of beating up Ennis.A judge ruled there was no probable cause on the first two charges after Ennis recanted the allegations and the judge found no other evidence to support the charges. The weapons charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and Foster pleaded no contest to that in June. He was sentenced to two years of probation, 232 hours of community service and $235 in fines.Foster was suspended the first two games of this season for violating the NFL's conduct and substance-abuse policies.He has struggled on the field this season as well and has dealt with shoulder and hamstring injuries. He had missed the past two games with a hamstring injury and was listed as questionable for Sunday.Foster had 29 tackles in six games this season with no sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries or interceptions. He also missed 10 tackles in six games, according to SportRadar, and has the second-highest rate of missed tackles among any linebacker with at least 200 snaps on defense."One of our tenets is protect the team and he didn't protect the team," Lynch said. "Nobody is bigger than the team. As talented a player as he was and as many positive steps he has making, we felt like this was the best decision to make." STANFORD, Calif. (AP)Free agent safety Eric Reid said Thursday he is not planning to protest during the national anthem this upcoming season.Reid has been among the NFL’s most visible protesters since former San Francisco teammate Colin Kaepernick decided not to stand for the national anthem in 2016.Reid continued the protest of racial injustice and police brutality against minorities by kneeling during the anthem last season as Kaepernick was unable to find a job. But Reid said he will take a different approach in 2018.”We understand you have to change with the times Richard Sherman Color Rush Jersey ,” he said after watching his brother, Justin, take part in his Pro Day at Stanford.”I’m not saying I’m going to stop being active because I won’t. I’m just going to consider different ways to be active, different ways to bring awareness to the issues of this country and improve on the issues happening in this country. I don’t think it will be in the form of protesting during the anthem. I say during because it’s crazy that the narrative changed to we were protesting the anthem and that wasn’t the case. I think we’re going to take a different approach to how we’re going to be active.”Reid has gotten no contract offers more than a week into free agency despite a record of strong play on the field and versatility that many teams usually covet.San Francisco general manager John Lynch said the team is monitoring the market for Reid but the Niners are mostly set at safety with Jaquiski Tartt, Jimmie Ward and Adrian Colbert under contract.Reid said his agent has heard from a ”couple” of teams but money hasn’t been discussed and he is still awaiting an opportunity. Reid has said that he understands his activism could affect his employment, especially after watching Kaepernick go unsigned for more than a year.”I said before, I stand by what I’ve done,” he said. ”I know why I’ve done it. My faith in God is the reason. I can go to sleep at night confident that I did what I was taught to do. I’m just going to stay positive, keep training, keep staying in shape and we’ll see what happens.”Reid was a first-round pick by the 49ers in 2013 and made the Pro Bowl as a rookie. He has been a strong player throughout his career https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jaquiski-Tartt-Jersey , playing strong safety, free safety and even some linebacker last season when San Francisco was short-handed at the position.He has 10 interceptions and 36 passes defensed in 70 career games.”Eric played and played well for us last year,” Lynch said. ”I think he’s kind of stuck in a safety market that’s been quiet. I would anticipate things starting to shake for him. We’ll see.”While Eric Reid looks for a team, he spent Thursday helping his brother prepare for his Pro Day. Justin Reid is considered one of the top safeties eligible for the draft and will likely get picked on the first two days of next month’s draft.Justin Reid said he has visits planned with Minnesota, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Seattle and Carolina. He also met with 29 teams at the combine but said no one has asked him about his brother or if he would protest during the anthem.Justin Reid said he’s prepared for those questions if they come and that he won’t protest.”We each have our own beliefs,” he said. ”He felt like that’s what he needed to do. I have my own ways that I feel like I’m going to go about it. I’m not as much of a vocal person in that situation. I don’t really like drama. I don’t want to deal with that.”—
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer

News

Coarse words and new thinking

As is often pointed out, coarse or profane language usually represents an outburst of emotion, not careful reason. The president of the United States recently used coarse language while discussing im

Spy suspect s arrest: What motivates turncoats?

Recommended: How much do you know about China? As for geopolitics, the US is now aware that China has developed a full spectrum intelligence capability. “I don’t think this should be seen as someth

The U.S. Has Cut Half of Its Aid to Palestinian Refugees Pending U.N. Reform

The U.S. is the largest donor to the agency that supports millions of Palestinian refugees

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Science Says: That Michigan meteor could have been meatier

Despite tragic blaze, New York s fire fatalities are sharply down

Just one year ago, New York City officials were celebrating the lowest number of fire fatalities the city had ever seen in over 100 years. It was the largest number of fatalities in a single fire in

States make headway on opioid abuse

In Massachusetts and Rhode Island partial year estimates for 2017 show drops of 10 percent and 9 percent respectively in overdose deaths. Massachusetts was the first of what are now many states that

Watch today’s SpaceX launch live right here at 12:30 PM

SpaceX might have some seriously grand plans for the near future of its rocket program, but until the world s most powerful rocket is ready to head skyward, it s business as usual at the commercial

Palatine boy scouts send science experiment into space via SpaceX rocket

A SpaceX rocket that launched Monday toward the International Space Station is carrying an experiment from a boy scouts troop in Palatine.

Adsense

Oxwall: 1.8.4 (10800) Page: 0.929s | 2.00 MBMB Request: FORUM_CTRL_Topic::index Components: 19 Events: 200 Database: 85qrs | 0.856s CLEAR CACHE